There are a handful of items players may acquire to assist in their adventures:
- Both players cooperate and drive the boat in one direction. This will speed up the course in which you’re traveling.
- If you both choose separate directions, the boat will remain dead in the water, along with your chances of completion.
- Control how and when you flap your wings.
- Flap faster to get away from enemies, float for a zen state of mind or soar through the clouds to get your shiny gems and balls of yarn!
- Boulders which can be carried and used to activate Invisible Bridge pressure plates.
*A block shaped animal that can be used to ride across spikes and water. Can also
- Do a backwards kick to hit other players or enemies.
- A forward kick to directly hurt enemies.
- Gives large upward boosts by repeatedly pressing jump.
- A small block shaped animal that floats side to side until it comes into contact with a solid block or a prisoner.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.